Wednesday 26 November 2014

Introvert or Extrovert?

Simple question today: are you an introvert or an extrovert?


I was listening to my favourite podcast on the way to work this morning and had a revelation - I think I'm an introvert who just happens to be comfortable around people and crowds. The reason I think I'm an introvert is that I thrive when I am able to work alone, in a quiet environment. I'm way more effective working from home than in the office. I also relish the times of the day where I get to be alone with my thoughts. That's when I find myself at peace and able to recharge again. Then again, I'm probably happy when I'm alone because I don't have the constant sound of children yapping in my ear. My kids never. stop. talking. I love them but "simma down nah"! Seriously...

Listen to Chalene Johnson's podcast to see where you fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment