Wednesday 12 November 2014

Top 10 Christmas Movies on Netflix USA

I love, love, love Netflix! What did we do before Netflix? My kids don't even know what commercials are because they rarely watch regular cable. How things have changed since I was a kid! I remember having to strategically manoeuvre the rabbit ears on our little tube TV to catch Beverly Hills 90210 from KNRR in Pembina, ND. And it was scrambled at best. But Jason Priestly was still gorgeous through the snow.

I am also a HUGE fanatic of Christmas movies. I love them all! My most favourite activity on a cold winter's day, is sitting wrapped up in fuzzy blankets with my kiddos, with the fireplace roaring, watching Christmas movies. It reminds me of my childhood and I get so warm and melty inside. Sigh... Why is this post so nostalgic? "Focus, Natalie!"

When Netflix first came out, the selection of Christmas flix was pretty limited but they sure have stepped it up. I've compiled a list of my fave holiday movies from Netflix US (as of November 2014). Stay tuned for the Canadian edition!


Christmas with the Kranks




Miracle of 34th Street






















Curious George:
A Very Monkey Christmas





















Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas





















The Nightmare Before Christmas






















National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation





















Elf





















Arthur Christmas






















Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch
Stole Christmas




The Legend of Frosty the Snowman





















Tomorrow we'll discuss inexpensive ways to start holiday traditions with your children. What are you favourite holiday movies? Mine are Elf, White Christmas, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story.



No comments:

Post a Comment